Sunday, December 19, 2010

I couldn't wait for success...(Graham Newborn Photographer) Continued

So here is my first attempt at crocheting in almost 10 years.  I am pretty please with the outcome and will just have to pay more attention in the future to counting stitches, because the size 3-10 year hat I made for Riley, fits both me and James!  Riley loves it though, and even me, not having tried it in forever, finished the aviator hat in one afternoon.  I am really happy I found this option versus buying all my hats.  I love Gracie's Garden and Carissa, but I am really glad to be able to make my own products for my business.   Thanks Amanda from Secret Window Photography over in Spokane, and thanks to Speckled Frog Crochet. Here are some pictures of what I have completed, next up will be a Valentine Newsboy hat for Elise, and newborn twin elf hats for a session.  Thanks guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment