Friday, January 7, 2011

My great hope is to laugh as much...(Graham Family Portrait Photographer

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.
                                                                               Maya Angelou

     I have returned from vacation, but have found it difficult to get back into the swing of things.  I will talk more of our trip as I post pictures from those events and sessions done while down in Phoenix, but I wanted to post and share a session I had taken for a friend just before I left as a surprise Christmas present.  She has some really amazing children, with great personalities and well behaved and it was fun sneaking around.  She has seen the group pictures, as I finished those the same night as the session so she could view them on the Gallery on Christmas Day.  But, I finished and now have a preview of each of the kids also.  Yes, there are seven here, her oldest was missing and she has twins on the way!!!  I admire their family and hope to remain friends even if my family moves away from here.   Here are some of their beautiful children:


No comments:

Post a Comment