Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Toys

I have been spending way too much time getting reacquainted with Photoshop.  It has been a lot of fun, however I am really ready to take that next step and get out there to take pictures.  My brand new camera arrives on Tuesday so no more borrowing from a friend.  Thank you to my loving and supportive silent investors!!  I found a great park and I am hoping my friend and I can go out there and get some test shots using each others children.  Hers are older 12 and 14, I think.  So she wants to get more experience with the little ones, and i just want some recent, deliberate, images to post for everyone to see.  this will be another busy weekend, with visitors and trick or treating, so fun.  I look forward to being able to spend time developing my style and out there working with the families.  I have so many ideas for props and embellishments.  Keep me in mind when you need you next portrait session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment