Monday, October 25, 2010

Being a Mom

I am really loving the being at home and being able to be there for my kids.  It has been a blessing this weekend.  My husband got to meet up and say goodbye to a family that is about to PCS to North Carolina on Saturday which is usually challenging since I had worked every Saturday at the studio.  We drove about 2 hours to visit a friend that came to the area for a wedding.  Riley loves Kyle and we had a blast.  Kyle's mom was taken by Elise and I am sure wishing to have her own grandchildren...  My kids are quite the charmers.  I believe I have both of my old cameras sold and will be looking into getting my new one soon.  This week my projects are to accomplish grocery shopping, building a background stand out of PVC pipe and trying to figure out where to anchor it in my house, and loading samples.  Next week I hope to go take some test shots with a friend and her kids so we can both practice!!  Check out the prices tab to see the current specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment