Thursday, September 29, 2011

Here it goes (Phoenix Professional Photographer)

To my friends and family, fans and followers...I am home!  I am where my family and I belong, back near the ones that are dear to me.  The ones that have supported all my choices and helped me through life as an Army wife and growing up in general.  I would love to continue taking pictures for myself, but I need your help!  Spread the word, share my website, and help me get to a place where I can be a part time independent photographer.  To do this, I need about 3 sessions per week.  Please email me if you are interested in Holiday sessions, I am excited to my own work, learn new places in Phoenix to go on location and get great shots and help create your memories.  I can make customer design greeting cards and announcements.  I have experience capturing maternity, newborn, children, and families.  I love the opportunity to get big groups together.and spend time getting to know the personalities.  I can come to your home a familiar location, where the family is more comfortable.  I can offer more of my time with 2 to 3 hour sessions depending on the type and custom edited images.  Spread the word, Milestone Memories Photography is back in business here in the Phoenix Metro Area!

No comments:

Post a Comment