Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Win, Lose, Draw....(Phoenix Children's Photographer)

"Win, lose or draw, you're all my cousins and I love you."
                                                                           Chill Wills- Singer/Actor

As you may have read, I had the pleasure of going home to AZ for the holidays.  While we have been able to visit, it was the first time in four years that we had been able to take leave over that time and visit our family.  To get a little more for for my profile, I decided to do mini-sessions.  I was hoping for a better turn out, but since our visit was a surprise to a few people, I could not advertise as strongly as I would have liked.  One of the sessions was for my Aunt, of her grandchildren and a few with my son thrown in.  We took them to Papa Graves backyard garage and the kids had a blast tinkering with the old cars and pretending to drive them.  I mostly just let them be boys!  It was a great day with the kids, and we got some great shots.  Here is a preview!




1 comment:

  1. These are awesome shots of the boys. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete