Sunday, December 12, 2010

I couldn't wait for success...(Graham Newborn Photographer)

"I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it."
 By Jonathan Winters

I love looking for new quotes this is my new way of getting attention, hope it works.   I chose this quote because it is really fitting for my venture that I took on today. I am really proud to say that I am not going to wait for newborn sessions to come to me, nor am I going to stock pile hats and props made by others.  I am going to make them myself.  It is so cost effective and I am grateful there are those that sell their patterns so we amateurs can give it a try, move ahead while we have the time, and really add a personal touch to the images I create.  So, I now say...bring on the newborns, families, bellies, babies, and pets...I want to capture them all!

 A special thanks to the Speckled Frog Crochet http://www.offthehookphotoprops.com/ for offering their patterns, I can;t wait to start.  Elf hats for twin newborns are first on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment