Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So it Begins

I have had a blast taking pics with my new camera.  It is kind of tough to practice on you own children because they kind of get bored, since mom is always following them around with a camera.  I got some really cute ones of both kids and will be editing them and getting them up in the next few days.  I have a friend that is doing the same thing, our last day was in the same week, which was ironic.  We are getting together tomorrow to practice with each others children...she has the older set and I have the younger.  I hope to get some really great shots of the kids. The hardest part of teenager siblings is making the poses not look like a couple.  I am excited though! 

I am very proud to say that I have been using manual mode.  The biggest challenge so far is which room in the house will provide the best light at any given time of day.  I am leaning toward my living room, but it is still a challenge.  We will see after I get some sessions going.  I have quite a few leads out there and just need to get the gig.  I am hoping between the special and the pricing being close to that of a commercial studio, that people will be encouraged to go with the private session.  Stay tuned for some pics tonight hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment