Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Completion

So I finished my first session completely.  While I did it in my goal time frame, i really need to work on my work flow, how I want to save the images and work on them.  It was a lot of fun, and I followed my own rules.  Since it has been slow booking at this point, my plan is to edit only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and still get the session on the gallery with-in 1 week, and send the order form.  I am going this weekend to try to sell my 35 mm SLR at this 2nd hand shop, and also get things for my next session.  Backgrounds, backdrop stand, dividers to separate the rest of the house when doing a session, prop flooring, and more...did I mention I am excited!  I am currently making my order form so I have it ready.  I finished ordering my pictures from my session with Catrina Rioux Photography, a friend and great mentor.  The link to my family photos is:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=108820697543306132196&target=ALBUM&id=5538165170806047457&authkey=Gv1sRgCO_czLvFi4ejpAE&feat=email

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment