Sunday, July 14, 2013

The L Family Phoenix Photographer

     So it has been a little quite here since moving to Arizona.  With starting working at a studio and have non compete issues, to just getting busy with life, Milestone Memories has taken the back burner.  The family you are about to see are long time customers of mine.  I took pictures every month of Mrs. L second pregnancy.  They had scheduled a family session at the beginning of the new year and patiently waited due to me having to be on bed rest for 3 months (and the new baby after).  I was lucky enough to get to take their pictures today.  It was a nice albeit humid Phoenix summer day with some light cloud cover.  I think she walked away feeling like we got nothing.  Parents with two year olds often feel this way.  I felt she needed to be reassured. Well, let's face it my first session (other than my own kids) in over a year and I could not wait to get started editing. Without further ado he is a sneak peak for the L family.



No comments:

Post a Comment