- In honor of my Valentine's Baby, who has her First Birthday this year, I am running a new special or offer each week until 2/12/11
- Pricing will be changing within the next couple of weeks (check out this weeks special)
- I will only be booking sessions through March 15, 2011 and only on location (your home, a studio I rent, or outdoor location) beginning on February 28, 2011
- I am also starting to create photography props, hats and cocoons. I am having a lot of fun keeping my hands busy. I may start to sell some that I have made, if any of my photographer friends are interested.
- If he gets a job offer here in Washington, I will be making an announcement and will start to market myself harder. I really thank my fans.
- To continue to grow as a photographer, and because it has been a long time for me with a fixed camera and fixed lighting, I have joined 2 groups with a 52 week project. I started one week behind, so here is my week 1:
For MCP Actions Project 52, the challenge this week was to Illustrate a song. My song is Splish, Splash by Bobby Darin:
The next image is from Paint the Moon Photography, the challenge for this week is different angles from which you shoot a subject, or object.
I promise they will not all be of Elise in the future. I just could not help it. I took so many more pictures of Riley because James was not around to see it all, This was the first time I took bath tub pics of Ellie.
You can see what others are doing at:
Thanks for tuning in....