Thursday, December 9, 2010

A good laugh is sunshine in the house. {Fredrickson Children's Photographer

"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house." by  William Makepeace Thackeray

It is so true, and there are no better giggles and laughs than the sound of your two children playing in the sunshine.  Most notably when you live in Washington and there was not supposed to be any sunshine.  My Riley had a blast getting out of the house and playing, and running outside.  He also loved putting leaves on his sister's head and trying to pick her up so they could walk together (I will get a picture of this one day, but she got cranky before I could).  She had fun just letting the breeze go through the little hair she has, watching brother play, and discovering the grass.  She did not like the boots however and gave me the cutest Boo Boo face ever (not bias or anything).  Hope you enjoy the quote and pictures!






 

1 comment:

  1. Her eyes and his hair. Oh, my!

    I'm doing a giveaway today at livingwiththelowrys.blogspot.com. You should stop by!

    ReplyDelete