Friday, November 5, 2010

E and J {Federal Way Child and Senior Portrait Photographer}

So not very long ago, i was the manager of a commercial portrait studio.  It was great, I was good at it...but it did not afford me the time I wanted to be able to spend with my family.  With the Holidays right around the corner, this was going to get much more challenging.  Those that know me, know I am meticulous...which is a nice way of say I am a control freak.  I cannot think of a better thing to want to control than teaching my children discipline, giving them an education, and monitoring their eating (most importantly, be there for the baby).  So I made the tough choice to hunker down, start my business, and be with my kids.  Ironically, someone I have worked with in the past and trained with made this same choice and we started this in the same week.

Thursday, we made a trade and snapped each others kids...Here is a little preview, there will be more later:



1 comment: