Friday, October 15, 2010

When One Door Closes

So tomorrow is my last day as manager for a studio owned by someone else.  I have mixed emotions about this.  On the one hand I am giving up a job that I am good at and that I love.  I have a staff that respects and admires my knowledge (and some were my customers before becoming my employee).  On the other, I am very glad to be finally taking the step to running my own business and getting time with my children.  I am glad to say that I have a few loyal customers that I look forward to continuing a relationship with.  Please let me know if you have any questions or requests.  I am also planning to upload some of my past work (that does not belong to another studio) for examples of what I can do.  Look for those and a link to my picasa website over the next 2 weeks.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment